Basic Wing Chun Training: Wing Chun Kung Fu Training for Street Fighting and Self Defenseis a Wing Chun Kung Fu training manual designed to progressively teach basic Wing Chun techniques and principles and shows how to adapt the Wing Chun techniques learnt for use in street fighting and self defense.
Although anyone with an interest in martial arts will gain value from this basic Wing Chun training it, it is primarily intended for:
* People who are thinking about learning Wing Chun Kung Fu but first want an insight.
* People who know they want to learn Wing Chun but want some basic knowledge of principles and techniques before joining a professional Wing Chun class.
* Beginners who are already learning Wing Chun and want to supplement their training and/or learn how to adapt the Wing Chun techniques and concepts to street fighting and self defense.
* Teachers of Wing Chun Kung Fu who want some ideas on training beginner students.
* Anyone that wants to self-train in Wing Chun Kung Fu.
Basic Wing Chun Training is Jam packed with Wing Chun Techniques
* The legendary Wing Chun punch.
* Wing Chun strikes including punches, kicks, elbows, knees and the chop.
* Trapping and grabbing.
* Interception and counter-attack.
* Repeating punches.
* Defending against common attacks and combinations.
Contains 42 Wing Chun Lessons, 97 Training Exercises and a Never-Ending Training Timetable!
* Basic Wing Chun theory is embedded into practical lessons.
* Conditioning exercises to give your body the strength to do the techniques.
* Basic footwork for speed and balance.
* The Centerline Principle (a core concept in Wing Chun).
* Wing Chun training drills for developing lightning fast reflexes.
* The direct line principle.
* Use of training equipment.
* Correct body alignment and weight distribution for maximum stability, speed and power.
… and much, much more!