Popular for its highly visual and easy-to-follow approach, Nolte’s The Human Brain helps demystify the complexities of the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord and brainstem. A clear writing style, interesting examples and visual cues bring this extremely complicated subject to life and more understandable.
- Get the depth of coverage you need with discussions on all key topics in functional neuroanatomy and neuroscience, giving you well-rounded coverage of this complex subject.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Develop a thorough, clinically relevant understanding through clinical examples providing a real-life perspective.
- Gain a greater understanding of every concept through a glossary of key terms that elucidates every part of the text; 3-dimensional brain.
- Acquaint yourself with the very latest advancements in the field with many illustrations using the most current neuroimaging techniques, reflecting recent developments and changes in understanding.
- Keep up with the latest knowledge in neural plasticity including formation, modification, and repair of connections, with coverage of learning and memory, as well as the coming revolution in ways to fix damaged nervous systems, trophic factors, stem cells, and more.
- NEW! Gauge your mastery of the material and build confidence with over 100 multiple choice questions that provide effective chapter review and quick practice for your exams.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.